Gordon College, Department of Economics & Business
- ECB 305 – Economic Development [course syllabus]
- ECB 366 – International Economics [course syllabus TBD]
Macalester College, Department of Economics
- Teaching mentorship with Dr. Amy Damon, where I taught classes in both Principles of Economics (ECON 119) and Econometrics (ECON 381).
University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics
- Preparing Future Faculty (PFF) Program (2018-2019). The PFF Program provides a specialized sequence of experiences designed to assist advanced graduate students to become more responsive and reflective teachers and faculty members.
- Guest lecture in Microeconomics of International Development (APEC 3071).
Research Advising & Mentoring
- Rashmita Gandhe, Wayzata High School, Minnesota Scholars of Distinction Honors Program: “Assessing Change in Economic and Psychological Well-Being from a Multifaceted Program in the Philippines”
- Harrison Mitchell, Macalester College, Honors thesis research project: “The Effects of Conflict on Household Agricultural Investment in Nigeria”